Saturday, March 14, 2015

Start a new life

Treading an unknown territory is always a hard decision. The uncertainty, the dilemma and the fear of failure ultimately creeps into most minds and our psyche gets into a perplexed state restricting us to try out new things and proceed towards new, sometimes risky opportunities which may have given our lives new direction altogether. Hence, to try or experience something new is a hard thing. One needs to take a risk, get out of that sweet comfort zone and sometimes even be ready to stake everything.

I've found myself being engulfed by quite a few novel situations which made me apprehensive but were a great learning experience. One such experience was during my school days when I had to travel to Coimbatore for a student symposium, for a week. Having been with my family all throughout and not leaving them even for a solitary day, I was extremely apprehensive and had inhibitions about this trip. Although, I was accompanied by my teachers and other shortlisted students from my batch but still there were jitters. as the day to depart neared, my fear knew no bounds. So much so that, I almost dropped the idea of going. It was then that my mother (my support system) told me the importance of doing things on one's own and knowing how to do things independently. She made me realize that in order to accomplish something, you have to explore and only then can you chase your dreams.Her motivating words did act like a tonic and after a couple of rebuttals and reassurances, I succumbed to her.

On the day of the departure, she came all the way to the Railway station to see me off. There were other parents too, who had accompanied theur children. finally when I stepped onto the train and it began to canter, I saw my mother there and realized how it is to leave your parents, even if it's just for a week. That particular journey/trip, did make me feel as a mature person who was capable of being self dependent and not habitual of being spoon feeded. I thouroughly enjoyed the symposium and never really felt being left out, though I was on my own.

I was 12 then, I'm 24 now. When I reflect upon that day, all that wrings my years in the breath, a fresh reverberating breath that whispers to me, "Son, never fear starting a new journey".






Such amazing stories and anecdotes from our daily life makes us introspect and reflect on how much joy can giving give to us. A little bowl of broth can quench the hunger of a destitute, similarly a helping hand can go a long way in giving person hope and an objective to live. Housing.com also aims to touch lives of millions by providing them hope and fueling their ambitions. It is keen on providing the best services to its client base and make the world live better and thus breathe better.

The mantra for Housing is not just to redefine the way real estate is dealt with but also to make people live better and evolve. So, feel the change and  Look up!

Never be feared to try anything new. You never know, starting something new, taking that elusive step...might just change your life, apparently forever. Carpe diem!


On this positive note, I sign off.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! An individual needs the 'look up' caption firm with heart and mind on daily basis I believe!! Thanks bro:)

    ReplyDelete